Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Dear My Customer

Dear my customers,

We sincerely apologize to all of  customers for our bad behavior and for bad service in this past months.

We certainly announced that we were on maintenance process, for all of department (including service and shipping department). It's not that we will on the vacum state, it's definitely not. We still able to accept the order and shipp it.

What i mean is that we were re-build our web page and our service. So, don't be surprise when you find our appearance will be different from usual.

I know it is kind of funny to reveal  my bad side to public, but this is me. A honest seller.

We will face this and go trough to pass this problem.
Once again, i apologize for cause  trouble.

Kind Regards,

Claudevis A


P.S : for more info please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment